Join us for our National Small Business Federal Contracting Summit | DC Summer-Hybrid 2022 jointly hosted by the U.S. Women’s Chamber of Commerce and The American Small Business Chamber of Commerce.
This popular event boasts a robust agenda that includes:
- Timely education and information on current trends, opportunities, and threats to small business contractors
- Technical Training
- Regulatory updates
- Access to federal agencies and prime contractors and the opportunity to meet one-on-one with Agency and Prime Acquisition Representatives (scroll to the bottom of the page to see the list of agencies and prime contractors who have confirmed)
Date and Time
Live Option: |Education & Matchmaking | Wednesday, July 19, 2023 – 7:30 am – 4:00 pm Eastern Standard Time
George Mason University
Van Metre Hall Multipurpose Room
3351 Fairfax Drive
Arlington, VA 22201
Virtual Option: Education | Wednesday, July 19, 2023 – 8:00 am – 12:00 pm Eastern Standard Time
Matchmaking Virtual | July 26, 2023 – 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Sponsorship provides extra visibility and summit registration. To purchase a sponsorship click here.
- Platinum Sponsorship: Includes –Recognition and Full-Page Ad in event program: 8? wide X 10.5? deep, Company Name with link to your homepage placed at our event web page, 6’ Display Table, 3 registrants. Price – $1,250
- Gold Sponsorship: Includes –Recognition and Full-Page Ad in event program: 8? wide X 10.5? deep, Company Name linked to your homepage placed at our event web page, 6’ Display Table, 2 registrants. Price – $1,000
- Silver Sponsorship: Recognition and Half Page Ad in event program: 8? wide X 5.125? deep, Name Listed on the Event web page without link, 2 registrants. Price – $750
- Bronze Sponsorship: Recognition and Quarter Page Ad in event program: 4? wide X 5.125? deep, Name Listed on the Event web page without link, 1 registrant. Price – $500.
Thank you to this year’s sponsors
Registration & Fees
Live Attendee: Click here to Register
Virtual Attendee: Click here to Register
Note: Registration fees are based on membership level. Members and non-members are welcome. Fees for this summit (includes admission to all days) are as follows: $145 – Supplier Members | $185 – Business Members | $255 – Individual, Advocate and Non-Members | Complimentary – Government Agency and Large Prime Contractor Representatives (as approved by USWCC). If you are not currently a Supplier or Business Member, consider joining here and then returning to this page to purchase your discounted registration.
Live Attendee: At the start of the session, Agencies / Primes will introduce themselves. You then meet with any of the agencies/primes in which you have an interest in doing business. There are no sign-up sheets or bells and whistles. You are allowed 5 minutes – or longer if there is no line behind you. If you are patient, you will have the opportunity to meet with everyone. Make sure to prioritize the list of Agencies/Primes with whom you wish to meet and bring your one-page capabilities statement and business cards.
Virtual Attendee: Registrants will receive an informal survey via email from email@example.com (please add to your address book) that will include capabilities statements, NAICS, Agency / Prime meeting priorities, and more. Prior to the event, registrants will receive links to their on-line meeting rooms. Each session will be for 10 minutes. Please be prepared to share your elevator pitch and provide solutions to the agencies/primes with which you are meeting. If you wish to take part in the matchmaking sessions, we require you to complete this survey no later than Wednesday, 7/19/2023 at 8:00 PM EST. Failure to complete the survey may result in your inability to have matchmaking appointments.
All Agencies & Large Prime Contractors listed below have been invited to participate. as they are confirmed, they will be listed in BOLD. Check back often as this list will be regularly updated.
- Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- Fairfax County Economic Development Authority
- Federal Aviation Administration
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- Federal Communications Commission
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corp (FDIC)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- General Services Administration
- Library of Congress
- Internal Revenue Service
- Millennium Challenge Corporation
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Smithsonian Institution
- Social Security Administration
- U.S Army Corp Of Engineers
- U.S Department of Housing and Urban Development
- U.S Environmental Protection Agency
- U.S. Air Force
- U.S. Army
- U.S. Coast Guard
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Farm Production and Conservation
- U.S. Department of Commerce
- U.S. Department of Defense
- Defense Threat Reduction Agency
- Defense Intelligence Agency
- Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA)
- U.S. Department of Education
- U.S. Department of Energy
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Services
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- U.S. Department of Interior
- U.S. Department of Justice
- U.S. Department of Labor
- U.S. Department of State
- U.S. Department of the Treasury
- U.S. Department of Transportation
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- U.S. Marine Corp
- U.S. Navy
- U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- U.S. Postal Service
- U.S. Security and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- U.S. Special Operations Command
- Abt Associates Inc.
- Accenture Federal Services
- Accuity, Inc.
- Acentia, LLC
- Acumen, LLC
- Alcatel North America
- Alion Science and Technology Corporation
- AT & T
- B.L. Harbert International
- BAE Systems
- Battelle National Biodefense Institute, LLC
- Bell Helicopter Textron Inc
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- C&W GOVERNMENT SERVICES INC.
- CACI Federal Inc
- Caddell Construction Inc.
- Caliburn International
- Centrury Link
- CGI Federal
- Comprehensive Health Services, Inc (CSHi)
- Contrack Watts Inc.
- DRS Global Enterprise Solutions (GES), Inc.
- DynCorp International
- FHI 360
- Fluor Government Group
- G4S Government Solutions
- IAP Worldwide Service
- Jacob Engineering Group, Inc.
- Kelly Government Solutions
- L3 Harris Technologies
- Lane Construction Corporation
- Leo A Daly
- LJT & Associates, Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- M1 Support Services, L.P.
- ManTech International Corporation
- Masten Space Systems
- NTT DATA Services
- Northrop Grumman
- NTT DATA Services Federal Government, LLC
- Savanah River Nuclear Solutions (SRS)
- Sev1Tech, LLC
- Siemens Corporation
- SpaceBound, Inc.
- Tetra Tech
- The Boeing Company
- The Geo Group
- The Haskell Company
- The Palladium Group
- Thornton Tomasetti
- TriWest Healthcare Alliance
- Tremco Incorporated
- Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority
- Weston Solutions
- World Wide Technologies, Inc.
- Xexox Corportation