Join us for the 2nd Annual National Small Business Contracting Summit | (New Orleans, LA), presented jointly by The American Small Business Chamber of Commerce and the U.S. Women’s Chamber of Commerce, being held in LIVE.
Click Here to Register
This popular event boasts a robust agenda that includes:
- Increased focus on making sure small business federal contractors secure our fair share of federal contracting (taxpayer) dollars
- Access to federal agencies and prime contractors (scroll to the bottom of the page to see the list of agencies and prime contractors who have been invited)
- Timely education and information on current trends, opportunities, and threats to small business contractors
- Legal education important for teaming, joint ventures, and related topics
- Connections to potential teaming and joint venture partners
Date & Time
Wednesday, January 17, 2023, from 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM Central Time
The University of New Orleans
2000 Lakeshore Drive
New Orleans, LA 70148
Please allow time to park and get to the Ballroom.
Tip: To ensure a speedy sign-in process remember to bring a printout of your receipt (if available). The sign-in sheet is organized alphabetically by company name. To make the most out of your Matchmaking time remember to bring your priority list of Agency and Primes with whom you wish to meet.
Sponsorship provides extra visibility and summit registration. To purchase a sponsorship, click here and select between one of the four levels below.
- Platinum Sponsorship: Includes –Recognition and Full-Page Ad in event program: 8? wide X 10.5? deep, Company Name with link to your homepage placed at our event web page, 6’ Display Table, 3 registrants. Price – $1,500
- Gold Sponsorship: Includes –Recognition and Full-Page Ad in event program: 8? wide X 10.5? deep, Company Name linked to your homepage placed at our event web page, 6’ Display Table, 2 registrants. Price – $1,250
- Silver Sponsorship: Recognition and Half Page Ad in event program: 8? wide X 5.125? deep, Name Listed on the Event web page without link, 2 registrants. Price – $1000
- Bronze Sponsorship: Recognition and Quarter Page Ad in event program: 4? wide X 5.125? deep, Name Listed on the Event web page without link, 1 registrant. Price – $750.
Thank you to this year’s sponsors!
Registration & Fees
Click Here to Register
For Individuals and Non-Members, the cost is $275. For Advocate members the cost is $265. For Business members, the cost is $205. For Supplier members, the cost is $185.
If you are not currently a Supplier or Business Member, consider joining here and then returning to this page to purchase your discounted registration.
Are you social? Tag us in your event pictures and post on Social Media.
Official Event Hashtag – #NSCFCS
USWCC – @USWCC USWCC – @USWomensCC
ASBCC – @AmericanSBCC ASBCC – @AmericanSBCC
At the start of the session, Agencies / Primes will introduce themselves. You then meet with any of the agencies/primes in which you have interest in doing business. There are no sign up sheets or bells and whistles. You are allowed 5 minutes – or longer if there is no line behind you. If you are patient, you will have the opportunity to meet with everyone. Make sure to bring your one-page capabilities statement and business cards that include your information.
All Agencies & Large Prime Contractors listed below have been invited to participate. As they confirm their participation, we will list them in BOLD. Check back often as this list will be regularly updated.
- Louisana Department of Transportation & Development
- Louisana State University
- Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- Fairfax County Economic Development Authority
- Federal Aviation Administration
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- Federal Communications Commission
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corp (FDIC)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- General Services Administration
- Library of Congress
- Internal Revenue Service
- Millennium Challenge Corporation
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Smithsonian Institution
- Social Security Administration
- U.S Army Corp Of Engineers
- U.S Department of Housing and Urban Development
- U.S Environmental Protection Agency
- U.S. Air Force
- U.S. Army
- U.S. Coast Guard
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Farm Production and Conservation
- Forest Service
- U.S. Department of Commerce
- U.S. Department of Defense
- Defense Threat Reduction Agency
- Defense Intelligence Agency
- Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA)
- U.S. Department of Education
- U.S. Department of Energy
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Services
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- U.S. Department of Interior
- U.S. Department of Justice
- U.S. Department of Labor
- U.S. Department of State
- U.S. Department of the Treasury
- U.S. Department of Transportation
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- U.S. Marine Corp
- U.S. Navy
- U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- U.S. Postal Service
- U.S. Security and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- U.S. Special Operations Command
- Louisiana Economic Development | Small Business Services
- Small Business Administration | HQ (DC Area)
- Small Business Administration | Louisiana
- Abt Associates Inc.
- Accenture Federal Services
- Accuity, Inc.
- Acentia, LLC
- Acumen, LLC
- Alcatel North America
- Alion Science and Technology Corporation
- AT & T
- B.L. Harbert International
- BAE Systems
- Battelle National Biodefense Institute, LLC
- Bell Helicopter Textron Inc
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- C&W GOVERNMENT SERVICES INC.
- CACI Federal Inc
- Caddell Construction Inc.
- Caliburn International
- Centrury Link
- CGI Federal
- Comprehensive Health Services, Inc (CSHi)
- Contrack Watts Inc.
- DRS Global Enterprise Solutions (GES), Inc.
- DynCorp International
- FHI 360
- Fluor Government Group
- G4S Government Solutions
- IAP Worldwide Service
- Jacob Engineering Group, Inc.
- Kelly Government Solutions
- L3 Harris Technologies
- Lane Construction Corporation
- Leo A Daly
- LJT & Associates, Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- M1 Support Services, L.P.
- ManTech International Corporation
- Masten Space Systems
- NTT DATA Services
- Northrop Grumman
- NTT DATA Services Federal Government, LLC
- Savanah River Nuclear Solutions (SRS)
- Sev1Tech, LLC
- Siemens Corporation
- SpaceBound, Inc.
- Tetra Tech
- The Boeing Company
- The Geo Group
- The Haskell Company
- The Palladium Group
- Thornton Tomasetti
- TriWest Healthcare Alliance
- Tremco Incorporated
- Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority
- Weston Solutions
- World Wide Technologies, Inc.
- Xexox Corportation