is seeking certified and qualified DBE subcontractors and/or suppliers to provide Traffic control, saw cutting, asphalt grinding, supply aggregate materials, trucking, supply pipe, meter and backflow materials, asphalt paving and concrete restoration work.
Phase 1 Mains Replacement
Paradise Irrigation District
6332 Clark Rd, Paradise, CA, 95969
06-26-2023 at 10:00 AM
5015 Feather River Blvd, Oroville , CA, 95965
This is a public works project located throughout Paradise, CA in the Paradise Irrigation District’s service area. The Project contemplated consists of the following major components:
• Sitework including clearing, and grubbing
• Installation of approximately 28,600 feet of C900 potable water mains ranging in diameter from 4 inches to 16 inches for 37 main segments and all corresponding tie-ins
• Abandonment of approximately 9,500 feet of existing water main ranging in diameter from 8 inches to 12 inches by sand blowing
• Abandonment of approximately 24,000 feet of existing water main ranging in diameter from 1.5 inches to 6 inches to be capped
• Installation of inline isolation valves, air release valves, and blow off valves as required
• Installation of forty-five (45) new or salvaged 6-inch hydrants
• Demolition of piping, valves, and hydrants as required
• Installation or reconnection of approximately 400 service laterals ranging in diameter from 1 to 2 inches
• Installation of 182 meters, ranging in diameter from ¾ inch to 2 inch, and meter boxes
• Installation or reconfiguring of 182 backflow prevention assemblies ranging in diameter from 1 inch to 2 inch
• Surface restoration for asphalt roads, concrete sidewalks, curbs, driveways, gravel areas, shoulders, drainage ditches, landscaped areas, and unpaved surfaces
• Public notification of water outages to affected addresses
o Two weeks in advance of planned work in the area
o 48 hours in advance of the interruption to service
o Renotification for rescheduled work
The engineer’s opinion of probable construction cost for this project is $45,000,000. All Work shall be substantially complete in 400 working days. All work shall be completed within 420 working days from the date established in the Notice to Proceed. Refer to Section 01130, Special Project Constraints in the Technical Specifications for project constraints.
Bidding Documents and addenda may be obtained on the PID website or CIPList.com at no charge. Bidding Documents are provided electronically and free of charge. It is the responsibility of each prospective bidder to verify the completeness of their printed Bidding Documents before submitting their Bid and accompanying completed forms. Users are cautioned that OWNER and ENGINEER do not assume any liability or responsibility based on any defective or incomplete copying, excerpting, scanning, faxing, downloading, or printing of the Bidding Documents.
The Bidding Documents shall supersede any information posted or transmitted by CIPLIST.com.
Be advised that the information contained on the PID website or CIPLIST.com may change and without notice to prospective bidders. It is the responsibility of each prospective bidder to check the PID website and/or CIPLIST.com on a daily basis through the close of bids for any applicable addenda or updates. CIPLIST.com sends email notifications to ONLY those registered for the project.
RCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you are planning to bid this project, we encourage your participation and welcome your bid.
All qualified bidders will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
Subcontractors will be required to enter into our standard contract. No modifications to the contract are permitted. All subcontractors/vendors awarded work on this project must be able to furnish subcontract performance and payment bonds, for the amount of the subcontract bid, issued by an admitted corporate surety acceptable to our company.
Copyright © 2023 Compliance News All rights reserved.